Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Million Dollar Question

           PBSkids.org asked children what they would do with a million dollars! Here are some of their answers:


If I had a million dollars, I would save it until I got older and then I would move to California...


If I had a million dollars, I would spend a couple thousand on trivial things, like maybe a pool. Then I'd donate the rest to something. I don't know which charity, though. Something really worthwhile..


If I had a million dollars, I would first buy a laptop, then a really big house, then donate the rest to a Hospital or Homeless Shelter.

If I had a million dollars I would give it to charity, and buy clothes and toys for the homeless children.

Buy an IPod.

This might sound weird, but I would be scared to spend it!!!!


Ask your spouse and see what THEY say!!!  Then tell them what you would do !





No comments:

Post a Comment