Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Try A Compliment

If you have followed with our questions so far, you have discussed and listened to five questions/statements that have given you new insight to the one you love!

At the end of each topic set ( Miscellaneous, Love, Faith, Money and Feelings)  you can choose to "give a polite expression of praise or admiration" to your partner.

If you are trying this, I would love to hear how it is going. Right now, my husband doesn't know I am humoring him. I have just given him 3 or 4 compliments in a row and he has just answered nicely while never looking up from his puzzle!! Oh my...this communication thing has it's challenges! LOL!   Maybe another key to this is sitting face to face before you try this! Let me know what happens when YOU try the compliment. Maybe you will have better luck than I have! :)

Next topic of questions will be LOVE.  Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. My husband got me back! Last night he said a few things to me that just didn't make sense. Some of the statements he made to me did , but when he said "you are a good vacationer" while I was packing, I just thought he was a little weird. :) Then after a few mintues he said " Gotcha! I just gave you 5 compliments and you didn't even notice". In fact, after one compliment, I asked him to stop what he was doing to listen more attentively to my response to what he had said! LOL. Keep giving those compliments and keep listening for them too, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete